Our families are the roots from which we grow. Although we all blossom in different ways, we can find support in our lineage. Interview a family member and discover your family’s wisdom!
Step 1: Pick someone
Who will you interview? Mom? Grandma? An aunt or cousin? Someone else? Remember, you can always interview another family member later!
Step 2: Decide on questions
Ask about who she admires, her fave green world memory, where she finds wisdom—or just get a funny story. Try these questions or make up your own!
- Who is the woman you most admire?
- What is your favorite memory of the green world?
- Where do you find wisdom?
- When you were my age, what was your life’s dream?
- Tell me about a challenge you overcame.
- What has been the best surprise about how your life turned out?
Step 3: Go on an interview
Great, you’re on your way to discovering your family’s wisdom! When you go on the interview, bring your computer or a notebook with you. Write down the questions you came up with and the answers you get.
Step 4: Tell Birdie about it!
Birdie can’t wait to hear about your family’s wisdom! Who did you interview? What did you ask her? Birdie will feature her favorite family wisdoms from Academy Founders on her blog, so send her a message.